Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Important Phone Numbers
Fax: 419-294-6424 or 419-294-6435
Today, public health professionals must cope with ever-expanding challenges; from newly recognized diseases to illnesses once conquered, but now re-emerging as public health threats.
As society continues to change, the Wyandot County Public Health will work with other public health agencies to improve the lives of individuals, families and our community.
The Wyandot County Public Health is dedicated to providing health and safety services that positively impact the well-being of all citizens of Wyandot County.
Our responsibilities include:
- Control of communicable disease
- Promotion of health and safety
- Control and prevention of conditions which could affect health
- Identification of community health problems
- Provision of personal and community health care services
- Coordination of community resources to meet health needs