Choosing a home care agency is an important decision for you and/or your family. As changes happen in our lives, whether it is an injury, illness or physical condition, there are times we need support.
Wyandot County Home Health Agency has been providing quality caring service to the residents of Wyandot County since 1966. We are “Neighbors helping Neighbors”. We will provide personalized care by listening to your needs and concerns and will work with your physician to assure your health care needs are met.
The staff of Wyandot County Home Health is here to provide the care you need and give you peace of mind that we are only a phone call away.
No matter where you choose to receive medical care, you have the right to choose your homecare provider. The staff of Wyandot County Home Health strives to stay up to date on the new technologies and to provide the best home health care. We encourage you to choose us!
We look forward to you giving Wyandot County Home Health the opportunity to provide you with the best of home health care.
Wyandot County Home Health Agency is…
- Medicare certified home health agency
- Member of the Ohio Council of Home Care
- Locally administered program provided by your Wyandot County Board of Health.
- Sponsored by a Title III Grant under the Older Americans Act administered through the Ohio Department of Aging and the Ohio District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Referrals from local and surrounding health care facilities, hospitals, social workers, case managers, family members, and you.
Wyandot County Home Health provides visits to patients who are confined to home, are under a physician’s care, and are in need of part time or intermittent care.
Personal Donations and Memorials allow Wyandot County Home Health Agency to provide services regardless of the ability to pay.
Why choose Wyandot County Home Health Agency:
Wyandot County Home Health Agency is a health care service for residents of Wyandot County.
- Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- All Employees experienced
- Quality personnel, on- going training and testing.
- On call 24 hours/day, 7 days /week
Payment sources may be:
- Title 3B/State Block Grant
- Private Insurance
- Self Pay
How may we help:
A registered nurse is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week to address urgent care needs.
Our experienced staff provides the following home health care services.
Skilled Nursing Care:
- Assessment and monitoring of disease process
- Wound care & dressing changes
- Medication instruction
- Infusion Therapy
- Catheter Care
- Enteral Therapy
- Patient/Caregiver education on disease management
- Wound Vac
- Orthopedic care
- Post surgery care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Home Health Aide:
- Bathing/personal care assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance in ambulation and transfers
To learn more about our services, call or stop by our office. We will be glad to discuss our services with you. A registered nurse may also make a free evaluation visit if needed.
Wyandot County Home Health Agency
210 North Sandusky Avenue
Upper Sandusky, Ohio 43351
Trae Turner, RN, BSN, Regional Director of Home Care
Beth Gregory, RN, Clinical Director
Dionne Staley, MBA, Business Director
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
For After Hours Nurse, call Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Ask them to page the Home Health Nurse